Summary of Parking Regulations for
1. Do not park where the curbs have been painted yellow. These
are fire-lanes and no-parking areas.
2. Vehicles cannot be stored in visitor spaces. Cars in visitor
spaces must be moved to another space after 24 hours to give
others a chance.
3. The following types of vehicles are NOT allowed in Bridlewood
parking areas: abandoned vehicles, disabled vehicles, commercial
equipment, and recreational vehicles.
4. Offenses subject to immediate towing: Vehicles parked in fire
lanes or yellow curb no-parking areas; other vehicles in residents'
assigned spaces; vehicles parallel or double-parked.
5. Report violations to Sequoia Management (Craig Courtney
703-803-9641). Craig will arrange for towing. When a vehicle is
to be towed from a resident's space, the resident must meet the
tow truck, show ID, and sign the towing slip.
For details, see the complete Parking Policy in the Document
Library portion of this web site
|Bridlewood Community Association, Inc.